Iceland is just a quick five-hour flight from the U.S. East Coast and features an incredible variety of outdoor adventures in every season. Trying to plan a vacation to Iceland yourself can take hours as you research flights, transportation, activities, guides, and more. Take the stress and frustration out of the equation and book luxury Iceland travel through Lugos Travel to enjoy VIP-style concierge travel services that will be customized to your desires.
Discover the Beauty of Iceland
Iceland features a diverse landscape of active volcanoes, glaciers, geothermal hot springs, ice caves, waterfalls, and black sand beaches. Visitors can enjoy a mix of outdoor adventures such as hiking, biking, rafting, mountain climbing, kayaking, off-roading, riding horses, viewing the Northern Lights, whale watching, ice caving, and more.
Lugos Travel will build a luxury travel package for you that includes local guides. Simply request a proposal from our website and have a custom vacation plan in less than an hour. You don’t need to know your travel dates up front and the proposal will be good for any day of the year. We are the only luxury travel company that can do that.
Lugos Travel offers several other tour options in Iceland. All tours include:
- All Accommodations, minimum 4* level
- Breakfast each morning, plus select meals where noted
- All transportation, as described, inclusive of gratuity
- All tours, as described
- All entrance fees where noted (add’l fees may apply to options)
- Registration with US State Department
- 24 hr. concierge service for the duration of the trip
The Gateway to Iceland is available between October 11 and April 14, the Winter Season of Iceland. The tour makes Reykjavík a home base, so you can explore the South Coast of Iceland by day and take in the city’s culture at night. Options available on this tour include the following activities:
- Glacier walk on Europe’s greatest Glacier
- Skaftafell National Park
- Northern Lights Hunt
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Waterfalls Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss
- Vik and Reynisfjara Black Beach
- Ice Cave Tour
This Summer Expedition based in Reykjavík is only available between June and August. This tour takes advantage of Iceland’s long sunny days to offer the following adventures:
- A first look at Iceland by horseback
- Glacier Walk and Ice Climb
- Reykjavík Lava Caving
- Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Eyjafjallajökull volcano
- Hot Springs and Glacier Walk
- ATV Drive through the countryside
- Blue Lagoon Geothermal In-Water Massage
Why You Need a World-Class Luxury Travel Advisor
Lugos Travel offers decades of experience curating bespoke journeys for discerning travelers who want to live life to the fullest. We always include hotels 4 star and up, upgraded rooms, private guided tours, welcome and farewell dinners, and more amenities to ensure our guests have an amazing time.
Book Luxury Iceland Travel
Complete this form to get started on the experience of a lifetime! A custom Iceland vacation package quote can come in a matter of minutes and still allows for customization. Come journey with us and travel beyond what’s possible.